So I was tagged by Anne a couple of days ago. I'm just now getting to write.
**Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag more people!
**Then leave a comment that says ‘You are tagged’ in their comments telling them to read your blog.
1. I used to eat raw mushrooms out of the can. Maybe that's why I can't stand to eat them now.
2. I used to pull all the legs off daddy long legs and watch them wiggle.
3. I like catsup on my bologna sandwiches.
4. My nickname in highschool was Mean Jean Oakerland or just Mean Jean. I really wasn't mean.
5. I had a pet chicken. It's name was Chicken Little and I used to carry it under my arm.
6. I go grocery shopping at either 10 at night or 5 in the morning so I can be by myself with no chillins. It's great!!
I tag no one. So all those out there nervously shaking in their boots, no need to worry, no tagging shall cometh hence forth from herest though. :)