Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ed's b-day

Jan. 27 was Ed's b-day. We took him out to Macaroni Grill and had a smashing time of good food. Saturday was my turn to take him out all by myself.

I had slipped and he found out we were going to Noto's. We got all dressed up and Sam took this picture (hence why our legs are cut off and it's an an angle facing up b/c he's really not that tall) :)

Then to Noto's we went. Such yummy, yummy food. I had a bread crusted rib eye and Ed had a chicken with mushroom sauce. Along with salads, we were stuffed to the gills.

Then I surprised Ed with an hour at Oasis. We stayed in the new Nova Scotia room (picture below) that is enclosed except the back wall where all those little panes are open, so there was a nice breeze coming in . Ohhh...it was SOOOOO nice and relaxing. We were both wrinkled, wobbly noodles when we got out and it was hard to stay awake all the way home!!

It was a really fun night and we were able to just sit and talk without little people demanding our attention.

5 comments:

anne said...

DANG you are cute!!

What a fun night! :)

Jean said...

thanks all to YOU!!! That was a FUN dress to wear :)

heather said...

Ah - so cute! Wow, you look GREAT, Jean!

I love the photo by Sam. :)

anne said...

I know!! That Sam...quite a good picture, really! I'll have to start booking him for events!

Oh, and you can borrow whatever you want anytime!

Jean said...

Thanks Heather :)

He loves taking pictures. Luckily I can let him take to his hearts content with the digital camera. I found a whole series of kitchen photos once (fridge, countertop, stove, etc). It was quite cute ;)