Monday, May 10, 2010

Again, it's been a while since I've written anything other than a book review. Life has a way of flying by without realizing it. By the time you stop and look back, weeks have come and gone.

So here we are, the 2nd week of May. The year is almost half over! Time...where have you gone? The kids have four weeks left of school.

Then summer. We're hoping to travel to lots of places this summer and experience the West Coast. Our list keeps getting longer and longer of places we keep finding.

Ed has started summer classes and I'm pretty excited I get to take one of the classes with him. Child and adolescent counseling.

This is the last week in my current position at work. Next Monday the new boss starts. Hopefully this week I find out what that means for my hours. I already have something new with helping one of the satellite churches with their children's ministry, so that'll be a new learning experience to add to my belt.

I can tell my noggin is weary as this is the most stumbly post I've ever written.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Ooooh.... is Vancouver in your list of West Coast places to explore??? :) :) :)

anne said...

Is Michigan on the list? Because it should be... :)

Valerie said...

Redding, California!! :)