My friend Amy tagged me, so here it goes...
1. What is your husband's name? Edward George Ballance Jr.
2. Who eats more? I would say him, but I can pack a lot in too.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did. We were standing in the basement of his house.
4. Who is taller? He is by about 4 inches
5. Who is smarter? I would say him as his brain is being used to the maximum capacity with school and my brain is being used at the 4 and 7 year old level these days.
6. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. By leaps and bounds.
7. Who does the laundry? We both do.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I did for the past 13 years and for the past two months he does.
9. Who pays the bills? He does (I'm horrible at math).
10. Who cooks more? I do.
11. Who is more stubborn? Definitely him.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We're pretty equal on this one.
13. Who has more siblings? I do. He has a half sister and I have four brothers.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We each wear one pant leg, but he's been given charge (by God) of the belt that holds the pants up.
15. What do you like to do together? Watch movies, do puzzles, camping, hiking, cooking, ride bikes.
16. Who eats more sweets? Depends what's available in the house.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Ice cream!
18. How did you meet? He was a custodian at our church and I was new there. I was 15 and he was 20.
19. Who asked whom out first? He asked me out (after asking my dad's permission).
20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first (and was quite the gentleman by asking if he could).
21. Who proposed? He did. On bended knee in front of Beaumont Tower at Michigan State.
22. His best features and qualities? The crinkles around his eyes when he smiles, his amazing heart, his dadding skilz and love for our kids, his laugh, his sense of humor and quick wit, his relationship with Christ, his listening ear, his encouraging words, his thinking brain, his strength in so many areas, his friendship.
here you go Anne!! Your turn. :)