Today has been a bit of a long day.
1. Awake with sick son at 3:45 this morning.
2. Could not ease the searing pain in his ear.
3. Knowing antibiotics were going to be needed. This equals $$.
4. Finding out he had an ear infection in the other ear too.
5. It looks like a truck has run over him with dark circles under his blood shot eyes.
1. Able to go back to sleep around 5:30.
2. Husband came in and soothed son to sleep in a matter of seconds. He IS super dad.
3. Antiobiotics were FREE at the store.
4. He has a very high pain tolerance (though this could be a down if he breaks a bone and never tells us).
5. All sickness came at once. Two ear infections, colds (or pink eye...no one knows) in both eyes, sore throat and upset stomach.
6. He did not miss one minute of school with it being winter break.
I'm ready for bed.