Monday, January 16, 2006

Is it just me?



Are all the sicknesses coming to attack me? Aside from vertigo which is slightly still hanging on, a sinus infection has come to inhabit my face and head. Marching in with hammers against my head and hoses pouring green goo out of my nose. Then, as if I needed any more, my eyes started hurting last night and tada!!! Pink eye has decided to come live in both of my eyes. My husband asked if I was crying this morning b/c my eyes were weeping. No, no I said. It's just this lovely pink eye that seems to be dwelling in our house. I think today I'm going to Lysol the entire house. Including the kids. Time to go wipe the green gook out of my eyes. I just have to remember yesterday's sermon from church. Praise in the pit. Harder said than done....

1 comment:

anne said...

Mmm...lovely. Thank you so much for bringing out the beauty in your sickness. Ugh. :)

A long distance hug and a get better to you...