Thursday, December 15, 2005

getting oh so sleepy

So here I sit, so very much wanting to go to sleep. It's 11:23 pm and I have 37 minutes still to stay awake. You may ask if I'm practicing for New Year's Eve. Possibly staying up to see what's on this oh so late hour at night. Wondering if I'm becoming an insomniac (though i wouldn't be tired... or would I?). The answer could be yes to all of the above, but I digress. Today's the 15th. For only 35 more mintes though. 15th means end of the pay period for my job. Data entry via the internet. I can not complain as it has been amazing to be able to stay at home since Sam was born 4 1/2 years ago. It's just nights like these, where I'm so tired that I can't even remember what I started talking about in the first place. Something about Christmas? no...wait...um...valenti....no that's not it either. I'm too tired to even move my eyes up the lines to see why I even started this conversation (though am I conversing with anyone but myself?). huh...must be really tired. 33 minutes. That was a very slooowwww four minutes.

4 comments:

anne said...

You made it! Man, I'm impressed, I don't even ever stay up until Midnight any more...too old for that kind of foolishness! :) Unless it is New Years. So, see, you did get some practice in!

Jean said...

but on New Years Eve I'll be WANTING to go to bed early, especially since we'll be sleeping in the dining room!!!! :)

anne said...

HAAA! Ok, sorry, not funny...But you totally need to take pics of all the random sleeping arrangements. HAAAA!! Oops...couldn't help myself. :)

Jean said...

yeah...hopefully I'll be able to laugh about it some day. not today though or for the next week for that matter. or the next TWO weeks! glad you can laugh about it.... :)