Saturday, August 22, 2015

Review of Trial Run by Thomas Locke

Nutshell: Mind games are under way, except these games are life and death. With twists and turns through this whole book, each page is chalked full of mind bending experiments and outcomes that leave you wondering what is going to come next. This is book one in the Fault Lines series.

Pro's: Interesting! This book had me thinking and learning all sorts of new words and ideas. It's not a book I would normally pick up, but the storyline was easy to follow.

Con's: It became a bit too technical when talking about computers and mind experiments at times where I ended up skimming over parts as it was above my level of knowledge.

Recommendation: If you enjoy a bit of sic-fi mixed with suspense mixed with secrecy, this book is for you!!

Revell Books sent me this complimentary copy to review for them. Opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: