Friday, January 21, 2011

Review of Hatteras Girl by Alice J. Wisler

Bethany House Publishers sent me this complimentary copy to review for them.

"Jacqueline has two dreams---to meet an honest man to marry and to own her own bed and breakfast on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Since the first one doesn't seem to be materializing, she enlists the help of her childhood friend Minnie and focuses on the second. But will romance be an unexpected guest?"

One of the main reasons I chose to review this book was because of my love for the Outer Banks. Having vacationed there, I was looking forward to recognizing some of the names in the book. I did recognize some, but most were foreign to me as well.

This was a pretty predictable book that wrapped up with a nice little bow ending. Cute, but not a whole lot of depth. It would be fun to read this while sitting on the shore of the Outer Banks though. :)

No comments: