Friday, April 19, 2024

Review of The Lady with the Dark Hair by Erin Bartels

This is Erin's sixth book, and while it was a bit different than her previous ones, it did not disappoint! To begin, it has a soft spot in my heart as it's set in Lansing, Michigan and even mentions the name of the restaurant where my now husband and I went after we got engaged! Recognizing landmarks makes this book come to life even more than a regular fiction book. Erin did a great job toggling back and forth between two different time periods weaving the story across the years and countries to bring about a book that was intriguing and light, yet thoughtful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good book to settle in to on a rainy day.

Revell sent me this complimentary book to review for them. Opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: