Monday, April 22, 2019

Review of The Edge Over There by Shawn Smucker

This book was a very different style that I usually read. I chose it at first because the cover was eye catching and it sounded interesting. While the writing was fantastic right from the start with descriptive words and characters, it was a bit difficult to get in to. Realizing that this is the 2nd book, it would be good for anyone who would like to read this book to read the 1st book The Day the Angels Fell. While this was my first distopian/fantasty book by Revell, it was a bit hard to get through without reading the first book. I look forward to reading the first book and then trying this book again. Shawn Smucker has quite the talent with his way with words and I look forward to reading any book he writes in the future!

Revell Books sent me this complimentary copy to review for them. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: